Monday, July 6, 2009

BLOGGING WOES

The trouble with blogging, of course, is that when you are blogging, you are not living your life. And when you are living your life, you are not blogging. So, while we were on the trip, it was impossible for me to add entries to the blog. I could sort of take notes during the day but internet access at a typical KOA is not easy to come by. And in Yosemite, I mean Yellowstone, not only was there no internet, there was no cell phone service either! Very strange feeling these days to be three days without my blackberry. And it has taken me this week to get all the notes and thoughts organized. So even tho I'm posting them all today, if you start from the bottom and read up, you will get a sense of the trip. Happy reading! Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment