Monday, July 6, 2009

YOU SAY YELLOWSTONE, I SAY YOSEMITE,

LET'S CALL THE WHOLE THING OFF!
We have been planning this trip for two months. Researching routes, things to see, KOA’s along the route. Neither of us had been to Yellowstone so naturally that was first on the agenda. The trouble is, I have never once said Yellowstone – I have fairly consistently told people we were going to Yosemite. Even the file I started for the trip says “Yosemite, June 2009” I tried tricking my self, remembering Yogi and Booboo in Jellystone, but it didn’t work. Yosemite is stuck in my head so firmly that I was even saying it while we were there! So if I offer to show you the pics of my trip to Yosemite, walk away.

The rain in Yellowstone stopped for 30 minutes one day, enough time for a picnic!

1 comment:

  1. We also were in Yellosemite in July! I didn't know everyone had the switched name problem but glad to hear I'm not the only one!! Jeanne

    ReplyDelete